- Florida school board reaches $600G settlement over principal who hypnotized students 10/08
- Texas man lives in front yard after wife kicks him out of mansion 10/08
- Potentially game-changing oil reserves discovered in Israel - Israeli-Palestinian bloodshed intensifies amid calls for peace 10/08
- Chinese boy, 4, dies after getting stuck underneath escalator's handrail 10/08
- VW's US CEO sorry for emissions rigging scandal - Volkswagen putting 2016 model diesel vehicles on ice amid emissions scandalVolkswagen Expects Diesel Fix in 2016, Rebates on the Table 10/08
- Body found in river during search for missing Monticello man 10/08
- Funeral set for 3 children who died in north Minneapolis house fire 10/08
- Mpls. native to appear on 'Dateline' with 26 other Cosby accusers 10/08
- U regents expected to approve $166 million 'Athletes Village' 10/08
- Hwy. 101 bridge between Shakopee and Chaska on target for November opening 10/08
Community Calendar10/05Analog TV Collection
NCC Will Collect and Dispose of Your Analog TV
Our conversion to a digital TV platform will require video customers with an analog television set to get a converter box from NCC should you choose to continue to use that TV. The converter box will take the digital signal from NCC and convert it into analog so that you can see it on your TV.
For those of you who are going to take this opportunity to purchase a new digital television set, NCC will collect and dispose of your analog TV. During the dates of Monday, October 5th through Sunday, October 11th you can drop off your analog TV by the back door of the NCC central office in the following communities:
Crosby – 109 NE 1st St
Grenora – 13 1st Ave E
Bowbells – 103b 2nd St NW
Columbus – 103 3rd Ave W
Epping – 5796 123rd Ave NW
Flaxton – 205 Post Ave E
Lignite – 104 2nd Ave E
McGregor – 101 Main
Noonan – 405b Main St
Powers Lake – 104 2nd Ave W
Round Prairie – 14903 54th St NW
Tioga – 303 S Main
Wildrose – 12 3rd Ave E
In Ray, please drop them off in the trailer parked on the west side of the business office located at 111 Railroad Avenue."Various locations10/09Free BBQ - Divide County Football Game6:30pm
Celebrate Co-op Month!
Join NCC and BDEC for a customer appreciation BBQ supper before the game!"Divide County High School football field, Crosby10/10Taste of Norway, A Heritage Day11:00am
Demonstrations, Displays, Entertainment, and Norwegian foods
Free admission. Foods priced a la carte.
Everyone is welcome to attend."
Sponsored by Vidda Lodge Sons of NorwayDivide County High School in Crosby10/14Crosby Blue Line Club Annual Meeting
Begins at 8:30PM.
All club members are encouraged to attend."Community Center in Crosby